Effective Date: October 10, 2018
1. Use of this Website. This website is owned by 9322-4251 Québec Inc. and is operated under the trademark and tradename TarinaW (“TarinaW”) for your personal use and information. You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Making decisions based on any information presented in our products, events, services, or web site, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience risk or losses just like any entrepreneurial endeavor. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these terms. If you do not agree with any of the terms, please do not use this website. You are responsible to ensure that your access to this website and material available on or through it are legal in each jurisdiction in or through which you access or view the site or such material.
2. Exclusion of Warranties. TarinaW makes no representation or warranty regarding the functionality, the good working order of the functionalities of the website, or condition of this website, its suitability for use, or that its use will be uninterrupted or error-free. ALL MATERIAL OR INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TARINAW DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TarinaW maintains the website as a service to the Internet community. The website has been designed to provide general information about TarinaW and its products and services. Access and use of the TarinaW.com website is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws, statutes, and/or regulations. These exclusions are in addition to any specific exclusion otherwise provided in these terms and conditions. To the extent that the jurisdiction to which you are subject does not allow exclusion of certain warranties, such exclusions which are not permitted do not apply.
3. Limitation of Liability. NEITHER TARINAW NOR ITS AFFILIATES, RELATED COMPANIES, LICENSORS OR JOINT VENTURE PARTNERS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, EITHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, FOR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE MATERIAL, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF ANY KIND, DELAY OF OR PARTIAL DELIVERY, TERMINATION OF RIGHTS OR LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, BUSINESS OR GOODWILL, WHETHER ON A CONTRACTUAL OR EXTRACONTRACTUAL BASIS, OR TO PROVIDE INDEMNIFICATION OR ANY OTHER REMEDY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using and accessing this website. To the extent that the jurisdiction to which you are subject does not allow any part of such limitation, such part does not apply.
4. Ownership and Confidentiality. It is the policy of TarinaW to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted under law. All product names, regardless of whether or not they appear in large print or with a trademark symbol, are trademarks of TarinaW, its affiliates, related companies, or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The entire content of the TarinaW website, including any images or text, may not be distributed, downloaded, modified, reused, reposted, or otherwise used in whole or in part, whether in text, graphical, audio, video or executable form, without the express written permission of TarinaW. The use or misuse of these trademarks, copyrights, or other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, communications regulations and statutes, and other laws, statutes and/or regulations.
5. Accuracy of Information. TarinaW will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the TarinaW website, but TarinaW makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of information presented on the TarinaW website. TarinaW shall not be held responsible for any action taken that is based on the information presented on the TarinaW website, and all users of the TarinaW website agree that all access and use of the TarinaW website, and any and all content presented on the TarinaW website, is at the user’s own risk. Neither TarinaW nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of user’s access, use, or inability to use the TarinaW website, or any errors or omissions in the content of the TarinaW website. Whenever you submit information via this site, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of that information in accordance with TarinaW’s Privacy Notice.
6. Links. Links and references to other websites are provided to you as a convenience only. TarinaW has not reviewed and does not expressly or implicitly endorse other websites or any information or material, or the accessibility thereof, via such links, and does not assume any responsibility for any such other websites, information or material posted thereon, or products or services offered thereon. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information, including personal information that you might be requested to give any third party. You may not create links from other websites to this website, except if expressly permitted by TarinaW. To obtain permission, contact our communications department via email at _____________________.
7. Viruses, etc. TarinaW does not represent or warrant that the information or materials accessed from or through this website will be uninterrupted or free of errors, defects, viruses or other harmful components, or that any such problems which are discovered will be corrected.
8. Damage to Others. You agree not to introduce into or through this website any information or materials which may be harmful to others. Among other things, you agree not to include, knowingly or otherwise, any error or defect in material or information which may, among other things, be a libel, slander, defamation or obscenity, or promote hatred or otherwise give rise to a criminal offence or civil liability on the part of any person or entity.
9. Reserve of Rights. All rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved to TarinaW. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual right of TarinaW or any other person or entity.
10. Governing Law. This site is controlled and operated by TarinaW from Montréal and these terms shall be governed by the laws of Québec and the applicable laws of Canada without reference to principles of conflict of laws. You agree to be bound by such laws and to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Québec in connection with the interpretation or application of these terms.
11. Changes to Terms. TarinaW may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting. TarinaW may modify, alter or otherwise update the terms applicable to this website from time to time without notice, and you agree to be bound by such terms as are in effect at the time at which you access TarinaW’s website. TarinaW assumes no obligation to update information contained in this website.
12. Jurisdiction. This website is controlled and operated by TarinaW from Montréal, Québec. TarinaW makes no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
13. Survival. These terms and conditions apply while you are accessing the website and remain in effect thereafter, subject to section 11. In the event that this website is no longer accessible to you, the provisions set out in section 2, 3, 4, 10 and 12 of these terms and conditions shall survive thereafter.